The contest has ended.
Click here to view Scoreboard
For the real world counterparts of Charlie Eppes, of Numb3rs, the annual Project Euler-styled mathematical contest is back as the paradise for lovers of mathematics and computing.
- There are 10 levels in all. Each question carries some points depending on its level. For unlocking each level, there are some requirements.
- Requirements for Unlocking Level:
- Solve 3 questions in the previous level
- Point Distribution:
- For any question in a level, correct answer fetches (level * 100) points.
On completion of any level, bonus points are awarded in the following manner:
- (level * 20) - Number of submissions in that level
- Each wrong attempt on any question will have a penalty of 30 seconds, on that question.
- Tie in scores will be resolved, first by level, then by timestamp.
- Any attempt to play with the system would lead to disqualification.